Is your boilers’ annual service due?
Are you shopping around then its highly recommended you read this article compiled by ‘Which’ The results were shocking:
7 out of the 10 engineers failed to carry out the minimum legal checks.
Exposed how some of the biggest names in the industry failed to carry out a service in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, some even leaving the boiler in a dangerous situation!
We offer 2 tiers of service:
- A good boiler service should include:
- A visual check of the boiler and flame, if possible
- Checks on the flue (externally and internally)
- Checking the operating pressure and / or heat input
- Checking safety devices
- Check case seals form an effective seal Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark / sensor probe)
- Boiler fired safely to identify any working faults
- Boiler parts cleaned, if necessary
- A service report showing everything the engineer has done
Every 5 years
BRONZE service PLUS…
- Electrodes replaced
- Burner opened and cleaned and burner seals replaced
- Pump removed and powerflush machine attached to boiler and both main and secondary heat exchanges decaled and flushed.