Is your boilers’ annual service due?
Are you shopping around then its highly recommended you read this article compiled by ‘Which’ The results were shocking:
7 out of the 10 engineers failed to carry out the minimum legal checks.
Exposed how some of the biggest names in the industry failed to carry out a service in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, some even leaving the boiler in a dangerous situation!
INTEREST FREE CREDIT
Spread the cost over 10 months for your new residential Worcester Boiler with finance from Novuna
INSTANT FREE QUOTE
Use our INSTANT free no obligation quote calculator to work out the cost of your new boiler for your home.
We offer 2 tiers of service:
- A good boiler service should include:
- A visual check of the boiler and flame, if possible
- Checks on the flue (externally and internally)
- Checking the operating pressure and / or heat input
- Checking safety devices
- Check case seals form an effective seal Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark / sensor probe)
- Boiler fired safely to identify any working faults
- Boiler parts cleaned, if necessary
- A service report showing everything the engineer has done
Every 5 years
BRONZE service PLUS…
- Electrodes replaced
- Burner opened and cleaned and burner seals replaced
- Pump removed and powerflush machine attached to boiler and both main and secondary heat exchanges decaled and flushed.