- To improve radiator performance and heat output
- To extend the life of the boiler
- To avoid costly repairs, breakdowns, and call-out charges
- To validate the boiler warranty
- To reduce fuel bills and save money
Call us for a FREE quote 0208 331 1711
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
INTEREST FREE CREDIT
Spread the cost over 10 months for your new residential Worcester Boiler with finance from Novuna
INSTANT FREE QUOTE
Use our INSTANT free no obligation quote calculator to work out the cost of your new boiler for your home.
- Powerflushing is the most efficient and effective method of cleaning a central heating system.
- The principle is to create a powerful fresh water flow under controlled conditions to remove debris from the system.
- By connecting the powerflushing unit via the system pump, boiler or radiator the system can be thoroughly cleaned of limescale and corrosion debris.
- Are certain rooms much colder than others?
- Does it take a long time for system to warm up?
- Are one or more radiators cold at the bottom?
- Do radiators need frequent bleeding?
- Is the boiler noisy?
This increases in frequency and intensity as deposits of sludge and scale build-up in an unprotected boiler.
The familiar cool, low central area of a radiator indicates a build-up of black sludge sediment that restricts flow and reduces heat output.
The abrasive and magnetic properties of black oxide sludge increase shaft and bearing wear in pumps causing them to stick or fail.