Have you booked your annual boiler service?
Autumn is here, the leaves are falling from the trees and we are starting to get a chill in the air. This is the best time for you to have your annual boiler service.
Prevention is always better than cure, why wait until you need to need to switch the central heating on to find out you have a problem.
A good boiler service should include (and ours does):
- A visual check of the boiler and flame, if possible
- Checks on the flue (externally and internally)
- Checking the operating pressure and / or heat input
- Checking safety devices
- Check case seals form an effective seal Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark / sensor probe)
- Boiler fired safely to identify any working faults
- Boiler parts cleaned, if necessary
- A service report showing everything the engineer has done
Everything above is included in our Bronze service as standard, but we also offer a Silver service which includes all the above PLUS:
- Electrodes replaced
- Burner opened and cleaned and burner seals replaced
- Pump removed and powerflush machine attached to boiler and both main and secondary heat exchanges decaled and flushed.